Инструкции по установке бесплатного модуля:
"CU3ER - Perfect & unique attention grabber!"
When it comes to choosing the most appropriate solution for your web slideshow/content slider project, the ability for complete customization is almost always the key decision. CU3ER offers a wide range of customizability and options specially designed to blend it seamlessly to every web page.
Follow this steps to install CU3ER on your site (replace yourdomain with your domain url (e.g. getcu3er.com):
1. Copy CU3ER.swf and js folder to //yourdomain.com/
2. Copy CU3ER-config.xml to //yourdomain.com/CU3ER-config.xml
3. Copy content of /images folder to //yourdomain.com/images/
4. Copy content of /fonts folder to //yourdomain.com/fonts/
5. View page source of embed_example.html and
b) copy first <!-- CU3ER content HTML part starts here --> until <!-- CU3ER content HTML part ends here --> to BODY part of your HTML document where you want to place CU3ER
NOTE: If you have trouble with viewing CU3ER on your local hard drive, please adjust your Flash player global security settings:
1. Visit macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html
2. Click on "Edit locations -> add location"
3. Click on "Browse for folder..." and mark folder where you have extracted your CU3ER free zip package
4. That's it. Reload your embed_example.html and preview CU3ER.
Thanks for using CU3ER!
Vinaora Cu3er 3D Slide-show is a free Joomla! module (Joomla! extension) to show images in 3D Flash Slide-show. It has been conceived to create amazing 3D transition between slides. You can setup different transition effects for each slide and set their duration or delay. The different UI elements like next/back arrows and the pre-loader icon can be customized as well.
This module used CU3ER flash 3D image slider (Copyright (c) 2010, Stefan Kovac).
Vinaora Quber 3D Slide-show is another name of Vinaora Cu3er 3D Slide-show.